ENERGY CONSUMPTION BY FUEL TYPE 2016 -2018

APRIL continued to reduce its dependence on fossil fuels in 2018, with 80.7% of the pulp and paper mill’s energy demands now met by renewable energy resources. The remaining 19.3% of the pulp and paper mill’s energy consumption is supplied by mainly natural gas and coal.

Total non-renewable fuel consumption

2016

19,287

2017

16,952

2018

17,090

Total renewable fuel consumption

2016

63,111

2017

67,660

2018

71,670